Guest mevdo

Visiting Constanta

4 posts in this topic

Hello colleagues!

First of all i would like to excuse myself writing in English! The only reason is that i don't speak any Romanian! Excuse me!

I'm  a member of Volvoclub Bulgaria and we've got branches in major Bulgarian cities - Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Stara Zagora etc. According to our "obsession" to Swedish cars and due to easy posibilities for travelling our two countries it will be good to meet some of you to know each other. Iam looking for contact with some people in Constanta, which is connected to my near visit there and that i know nothing about the town. So if some of you can afford to give me an hour of it's time, to meet a bulgarian friend and show him Constanta, I will be gratefull! Please contact me with personal message here! Thank you in advance!

Mevdo

http://www.volvoclub-bg.com

Welcome among us, mevdo !!!!

There's absolutely no problem you writing in english ! Many of us speak that language as well, so there will be no problem communicating !

We have some members in Constanta, and I hope at least one of them will be more than happy to give out one hour of his time to show you the surroundings, and make friends with you !

You can find out who they are using "Members -> Search", then search by location ("Localitate") and type in "Constanta". Then you could contact them with a personal message !

Take care and drive safe, hope you'll like it in Constanta !

Thank you Midnight caller !

Today me and my wife spend half a day in Constanta!

We walked, we took some pictures, drink coffee and had pleasant afternoon!

Never been abroad with car. What we saw in Constanta was shiny people, ready to help and inform if it's nessesary,little bit different architecture than ours, smaller semafors than Bulgarian ones, broader roads, much much strictly drivers / congratulations/ and not so many Volvo-s! I think that this directly corresponds to fact , that you have automobile producing industries, and Romanian people had the choice to buy romanian cars.

Despite of all , one quiet lazy sunday afternoon, I'm glad!

I'll take your advice, already find two members in Constanta, one of them i've already informed about me - Cristi Lazar ! But maybe the time for respond was not enough. Maybe next time.

I will be pleased if some of you visiting Varna call me by personal message, so we can meet each other in Bulgaria! Lots of Romanians coming to Varna at weekends, we also have good beer , not only "Holstein"!!! ;D

And if i go to Buchurest you will be the first to know about.

Thank you once again!

Mevdo

ps. sending some pictures- 1 and 2 today in Constanta, 3 - me and some heavy Bulgarian Volvo fans , 4 - our last meeting in Varna 02.03.08

post-0-12877846923256_thumb.jpg

post-0-12877846923985_thumb.jpg

post-0-12877846924844_thumb.jpg

post-0-12877846925877_thumb.jpg

Thank you Midnight caller !

Today me and my wife spend half a day in Constanta!

We walked, we took some pictures, drink coffee and had pleasant afternoon!

Never been abroad with car. What we saw in Constanta was shiny people, ready to help and inform if it's nessesary,little bit different architecture than ours, smaller semafors than Bulgarian ones, broader roads, much much strictly drivers / congratulations/ and not so many Volvo-s! I think that this directly corresponds to fact , that you have automobile producing industries, and Romanian people had the choice to buy romanian cars.

Despite of all , one quiet lazy sunday afternoon, I'm glad!

I'll take your advice, already find two members in Constanta, one of them i've already informed about me - Cristi Lazar ! But maybe the time for respond was not enough. Maybe next time.

I will be pleased if some of you visiting Varna call me by personal message, so we can meet each other in Bulgaria! Lots of Romanians coming to Varna at weekends, we also have good beer , not only "Holstein"!!! ;D

And if i go to Buchurest you will be the first to know about.

Thank you once again!

Mevdo

ps. sending some pictures- 1 and 2 today in Constanta, 3 - me and some heavy Bulgarian Volvo fans , 4 - our last meeting in Varna 02.03.08

Let me know when you are in the neighbourhood or having another meeting in Varna!! Mad is living in Constanta..