Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
contdezactivat

The new RICA i-Softloader

1 post in this topic

http://www.rica-uk.com/softloader.aspx

"The new RICA i-Softloader is a handheld programming device which allows you to program your Volvo with RICA software by yourself! Designed and developed entirely in-house by RICA Engineering, the i-Softloader brings RICA ECM upgrades to everyone everywhere!

The RICA i-Softloader does not require a laptop whilst programming the car which means you don't need to carry a laptop around if you want to change the software tuning in the ECM. The i-Softloader can store up to four tunes inside which can be downloaded to the i-Softloader device from any computer connected to the internet using a standard USB cable and special sync software.

Although the i-Softloader device has the capacity to store up to four tunes internally, you can have an unlimited number of tunes made available which can be downloaded to the iSoftloader at any time.

If you own more than one Volvo, your RICA i-Softloader can be used to program more than one car. You don't need a seperate i-Softloader for each car - simply purchase the RICA tune software for each of your other cars and download them to the i-Softloader as required. The i-Softloader has built in error checks to ensure you can only program a car with the correct software.

The i-Softloader also provides basic diagnostics functions allowing you to read and clear DTCs, which is useful if you ever get a CEL or engine running problems that you wish to diagnose.

Vehicles supported: All Volvo models 1999-2010, including the new 2007+ S80/V70/XC60 Euro 4 and Euro 5 EDC17 diesels.

Coming soon on softloader: 2007+ S80/V70 V8, T6 and 2.5T

Vehicles not supported: S40/V40 classic"

post-924-12877880073087_thumb.png

post-924-12877880073555_thumb.png

post-924-12877880073909_thumb.png