Midnight Caller

Barbati

29 posts in this topic

Si daca tot ne legam de femei,sper ca stiti ca toate furtunile, uraganele ,au nume de femei! si de ce: vin calde si umede si cand pleaca iti iau casa si masina!

Din ciclul intrebari si raspunsuri:

I: Daca continui sa fac sex de 10 ori pe zi pot avea probleme mai tarziu ?

R: Asa sper. Asa ar fi drept!

Q: If I have a moose sticker on my car am I automatically gay?

A: Of course not. Having a moose sticker on you car in no way makes you gay. Its the fact you sleep with people of the same sex that makes you gay. The moose stickers just let people know your tongue is probably pierced.

Q: Am I exempt from homo-ism since my sticker isn't on your list?

A: First ask if your sticker contains an animal? If yes, is it a moose? If so is your moose prancing? This should answer your question. No straight animal would prance. Why stop at prancing? They might as well have just called him Richard the overly excitable flamboyant butt grabbing moose. So no. You are not exempt. Your just Richard Light.

Q: what if i have a sticker in my possession and i place it on somebody elses car...does that count as some form of homosexual rape?

i understand my sexuality may come into question for possessing this sticker in the first place, but i was young and naive and i'll be damned if food stamps by snus...i mean cigarettes

A: Ok ee. Lets pump the moose brakes and work on that shift key. I have to admit, I was a little stumped by this one. Snus and owning the sticker had leaning towards fiery bottom pirate, but a good joke negates that. I guess what you really have to consider is, "Did you ever buy the sticker with the intent of putting it on your car?" If you did well........ Lets just say I'd wear a long skirt when parking at night north of Haight Ashbury

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sursa: volvospeed

1 person likes this

Ghicitoare:

I:Cine are 400 kg dimineata,200kg la prinz,1kg seara?

R.Barbatul insurat !!! Dimineata: Scoala-te BOULE ;la prinz: Mananci ca un PORC :seara: Vii in pat PUISOR?