Cristian Scutaru

Cablaj radio original pt 850 si V70

83 posts in this topic

Hi guys!
How strong is the amplifier heating?
I can not hold my hand for long on the amplifier's radiator. Very hot.
This is normal?

Hmm good question I never checked it. However it ist a 200Watt beast it should get warm. If I don't forget it I will test it tomorrow.

Thanks, I will wait for your results.

Did you manage to measure the temperature of the amplifier?

And one moment. Based on the data in the first message, the length of the wires is 2 meters? This is not much?

La 17.10.2017 at 7:49 PM, a1ex a spus:

Did you manage to measure the temperature of the amplifier?

And one moment. Based on the data in the first message, the length of the wires is 2 meters? This is not much?

Today I remembered to check the temperature :) Well it was warm but definetelly not hot. I drove for about 30 minutes maybe and the volume was moderate. I guess when the volume is higher it will get warmer...

About the length. I think the original wires are somewhere aroung 1,80 or maybe 1,70. I forgot to measure mine (original) to see how long they are. This is why I prefer to make them longer just to be safe. So far I never had a customer to complain they were to long :)

The one in the pic I made 2 weeaks ago.

Cheers

Cristian

2017-10-10 11.24.47.jpg

Thank you very much for your help!

P.S. I made my cable almost completely.
There is a small problem in the connector 9130219. Unfortunately, the local official Volvo dealer can only deliver it in a month :( I little upset, because of this connector I can not completely assemble the cable.
Can there is information in what other volvo this connector is used? So I can go to the junk yard of Volvo and look it up there.

Any S/V70 with SC 90x Radio had them as they needed the amplifier. C70 not they are differently wired. According to VIDA the part is also present in S60, V70 2nd gen but I have no idea where to look for it.
I know that they are only deliverable over classic parts I also ordered some half a year ago or so.

Hello!
I made this cable. There is no connector 9130219 in the photo.
This option is suitable for s/v70.
By the way, there is an error on the diagram. It is necessary to swap 2 pins on the amplifier connector.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg